The Kawai Digital & Acoustic Piano Users Forum

Unofficial digital/acoustic piano forum for users of Kawai Musical Instrument products. We are not affiliated with Kawai Musical Instruments!

how to dismantle kdp90 piano key

kenpianoplayer

how to dismantle kdp90 piano key

Post by kenpianoplayer on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:55 pm

HI All, one of my piano keys is having a clicking noice when i press down on it. I am trying to troubleshoot it but i am stuck on how to remove the key to see the problem.
    i have opened up the covers and the internal is exposed but i am not sure how the keys are removed.
    anyone can help?

many thanks

kenpianoplayer

Re: how to dismantle kdp90 piano key

Post by kenpianoplayer on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:55 pm

this forum seems pretty quiet... especially for a kawai forum
    HwyStar
    Admin

Post by HwyStar on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi Ken!

Sorry; I've been on vacation. Welcome to the forum! There isn't a lot of activity on this forum. Piano World is still king.

In regards to working on your stuck key I don't have an answer for you. Best place to get help is either Kawai direct or have Kawai James on Piano World point you in the right direction. He is usually very helpful, within the guidelines of working for Kawai, which can be a conflict of interest for him. Maybe he can point you to a tech that can describe what to do?

That's the best I can do for you at this point. I hope it works out okay for you! I still enjoy my MP11.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm