The Kawai Digital & Acoustic Piano Users Forum

Unofficial digital/acoustic piano forum for users of Kawai Musical Instrument products. We are not affiliated with Kawai Musical Instruments!

I am considering an ES8...

HwyStar
    Admin

I am considering an ES8...

Post by HwyStar on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:35 am

Stop me before I do something stupid...

The sample videos and sounds I am hearing on-line and the myriad of things that this piano does would make it a great practice piano. With headphones...

Stop me please!

Maybe the action is lighter than the MP11 and would come close to matching my Steinway A that has superb "very light" action.
    HwyStar
    Admin

Re: I am considering an ES8...

Post by HwyStar on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:36 am

Don is the man! He seems to be such a nice guy, besides being a sales geek.

CindyBraver

Post by CindyBraver on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:00 pm

I think Yamaha DGX650B Digital Piano is one of the best digital piano on the market . You can easily connect your music device to this piano with the use of the auxiliary input port and the sound will come out of the digital piano’s speakers. This is great for when you want to play along to a pre-recorded track at the same volume as the piano.
    You can enjoy the unrivalled performance as this digital piano offers 128-note polyphony. This offers enough power for the sound not to cut out, even when you are playing with two hands and laying multiple voices over one another.
    An acoustic piano would give a heavier touch for the lower notes and for the higher notes, you’ll need a lighter touch. This digital piano is very similar to an acoustic in that respect as it is the same case for the Yamaha DGX650B Digital Piano

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm